Join the Albany Pine Bush Preserve team at the Discovery Center! The Albany Pine Bush Preserve is a globally-rare ecosystem in an urban landscape. The Discovery Center is a state-of-the-art interpretive center that serves as the gateway to the 3,300 acre preserve and to the Albany Pine Bush Preserve Commission (APBPC). The Visitor Services Associate plays an important role as the first point of contact for much of the public’s interaction with the APBPC. The Visitor Services Associate is responsible for:
· Directing visitors to services and facilities; providing information about recreational opportunities and educational events; answering visitor questions, and resolving complaints.
· Operating gift shop and Discovery Center.
· Providing administrative support. Including monitoring and responding to general information email account.
· As part of a staff team, provide care for captive animal collection.
· The full job description (Position Title: Visitor Services Associate) is located here: www.albanypinebush.org/jobs
Every Saturday 9:30-4:30 and 1.5 hour monthly meeting
Apply by sending a resume, cover letter and 3 references to
Ms. Blake Hastie-Etchison
Application deadline is April 12, 2017