Enjoy professional development, hikes, crafts,
campfire sing along, comfy lodging, and great company!
Deadline has been extended to Wednesday, February 1st!
Visit the link below to register online.
Print and mail registration:
Workshops include wildlife tracking, recycled paper making, and wild edibles. Full tentative schedule:
FRIDAY POTLUCK AND SATURDAY BOOK CLUB
- Join us for a Friday potluck dinner to kick off the weekend. Potluck sign up here.
- On Saturday afternoon we’ll have the concluding session of our Braiding Sweetgrass book group. All are welcome to join!
For general information or to sign up to lead a workshop,
email Kate Brill: email@example.com or Jonathan Billig at firstname.lastname@example.org
For detailed directions to Taconic Outdoor Education Center:
Click here to use our digital rideshare board.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sleeping bag, blanket, pillow. Bunk beds are bare and bedding is not provided!
- Winter Gear (warm waterproof shoes, coats, gloves, etc. & snow shoes, cross country skis if you have them. We will have snow tubes and snow shoes to borrow. Fahnstock Winter Park rents skis for $16/day for use on their groomed trails.)
- Trade Blanket Items (if you are staying for Saturday evening and a fun swap will be held of gently used items.)
- Donations for the lunch time raffle (another opportunity to share your gently used items to benefit a DEC campership for NY inner city youth)
- A few dollars for raffle tickets, NYSOEA store, and workshop fees
- Instruments for the campfire sing along, if you play one.